Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July 2, 2008

Back to basics today. I started out today with brushing Billie out, and then "shoving" her around, picking up her feet, and leading her around. I used the rope and twirled it over her back, yada yada yada. She still wants to be a lap-dog. I worked to keep her out of my space, and even employed some of the neck-bite that Mark told me about. What this means is that when she misbehaves, or rather pushes limits, I pinch/grab a bit of her neck just as a mother horse would grab her baby. I didn't work it too hard, but I think I definitely got her attention.

This evening, I put a different beach towel over a panel. It started out near where she was eating. She kept looking up at it, but continued to eat.

Later on I found it on the ground. I don't know if she pulled it down or if the breeze did. I then placed it a rung higher than it had been before. Snort snort snort was Billie's response. It got her attention for a bit. Wonder where I'll find it tomorrow?

No comments: